药物信息为Albuterol Sulfate (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.):
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- 外部链接相关的Albuterol Sulfate (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Patient's Instructions for UseAlbuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083%
(Potency expressed as albuterol)
Note: This is a unit-dose vial. No dilution is required.
Read complete instructions carefully before using.
- Remove vial from the foil pouch.
- Twist the cap completely off the vial and squeeze the contents into the nebulizer reservoir (Figure 1).
- Connect the nebulizer reservoir to the mouthpiece or face mask (Figure 2).
- Connect the nebulizer to the compressor.
- Sit in a comfortable, upright position; place the mouthpiece in your mouth (Figure 3) (or put on the face mask); and turn on the compressor.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5-15 minutes). At this point, the treatment is finished.
- Clean the nebulizer (see manufacturer's instructions).
Note: Use only as directed by your physician. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended.
Store Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083%
(Potency expressed as albuterol)between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F). Store in pouch until time of use.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS: _________
Manufactured by:Dey, L.P.Napa, CA 94558
Distributed by:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).