药物信息为CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS SECTION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
- 外部链接相关的CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
Cilostazol and several of its metabolites are inhibitors of phosphodiesterase III. Several drugs with this pharmacologic effect have caused decreased survival compared to placebo in patients with class III-IV congestive heart failure. Cilostazol is contraindicated in patients with congestive heart failure of any severity.
Cilostazol is contraindicated in patients with haemostatic disorders or active pathologic bleeding, such as bleeding peptic ulcer and intracranial bleeding. Cilostazol inhibits platelet aggregation in a reversible manner.
Cilostazol is contraindicated in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of its components.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).