药物信息为CLARITHROMYCIN (KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS): REFERENCES
Clarithromycin Tablets, USP, 500 mgManufactured By: Abbott Pharmaceuticals PR Ltd., Barceloneta, PR 00617 Manufactured For: DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Fort Lee, NJ 07024Repackaged by Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Livermore, CA 94551
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Methods for Dilution Antimicrobial Susceptibility Tests for Bacteria that Grow Aerobically - Fourth Edition. Approved Standard NCCLS Document M7-A4, Vol. 17, No. 2, NCCLS, Wayne, PA, January, 1997.
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards, Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests - Sixth Edition. Approved Standard NCCLS Document M2-A6, Vol. 17, No. 1, NCCLS, Wayne, PA, January, 1997.
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards. Summary Minutes, Subcommittee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, Tampa, FL. January 11-13, 1998.
- Chaisson RE, et al. Clarithromycin and Ethambutol with or without Clofazimine for the Treatment of Bacteremic Mycobacterium avium Complex Disease in Patients with HIV Infection. AIDS. 1997;11:311-317.
- Kemper CA, et al. Treatment of Mycobacterium avium Complex Bacteremia in AIDS with a Four-Drug Oral Regimen. Ann Intern Med. 1992;116:466-472.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).