药物信息为HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 10 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 25 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 50 mg 100 count
- 外部链接相关的HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.)
For symptomatic relief of anxiety and tension associated with psychoneurosis and as an adjunct in organic disease states in which anxiety is manifested.
Useful in the management of pruritus due to allergic conditions such as chronic urticaria and atopic and contact dermatoses and in histamine-mediated pruritus.
As a sedative when used as a premedication and following general anesthesia, hydrOXYzine may potentiate meperidine and barbiturates, so their use in preanesthetic adjunctive therapy should be modified on an individual basis. Atropine and other belladonna alkaloids are not affected by the drug. HydrOXYzine is not known to interfere with the action of digitalis in any way and it may be used concurrently with this agent.
The effectiveness of hydrOXYzine as an antianxiety agent for long term use, that is more than 4 months, has not been assessed by systematic clinical studies. The physician should reassess periodically the usefulness of the drug for the individual patient.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).