药物信息为HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.): OVERDOSAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 10 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 25 mg 100 count
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- 50 mg 100 count
- 外部链接相关的HydrOXYzine hydrochloride (Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.)
The most common manifestation of hydrOXYzine overdosage is hypersedation. As in the management of overdosage with any drug, it should be borne in mind that multiple agents may have been taken.
If vomiting has not occurred spontaneously, it should be induced. Immediate gastric lavage is also recommended. General supportive care, including frequent monitoring of the vital signs and close observation of the patient, is indicated. Hypotension, though unlikely, may be controlled with intravenous fluids and levarterenol or metaraminol. Do not use epinephrine as hydrOXYzine counteracts its pressor action.
There is no specific antidote. It is doubtful that hemodialysis would be of any value in the treatment of overdosage with hydrOXYzine. However, if other agents such as barbiturates have been ingested concomitantly, hemodialysis may be indicated. There is no practical method to quantitate hydrOXYzine in body fluids or tissue after its ingestion or administration.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).