药物信息为Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution, 0.4% (Akorn Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4% Container Label Principal Display Panel Text:
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4% Carton Label Principal Display Panel Text:
- 外部链接相关的Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution, 0.4% (Akorn Inc.)
Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution, 0.4% is a member of the pyrrolo-pyrrole group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) for ophthalmic use.
Chemical Name: (±)-5-Benzoyl-2,3-dihydro-1H-pyrrolizine-l-carboxylic acid, compound with 2-amino-2-(hydroxymethy1)-l,3-propanediol (1:1)
Contains: Active: ketorolac tromethamine 0.4%.
Preservative: benzalkonium chloride 0.006%. Inactives: edetate disodium 0.015%, octoxynol 40, sodium chloride and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust the pH).
Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution 0.4% is supplied as a sterile isotonic aqueous 0.4% solution, with a pH of approximately 7.4. Ketorolac Ophthalmic Solution is a racemic mixture of R-(+) and S-(-)-ketorolac tromethamine. Ketorolac tromethamine may exist in three crystal forms. All forms are equally soluble in water. The pKa of ketorolac is 3.5. This white to off-white crystalline substance discolors on prolonged exposure to light. The osmolality of Ketorolac Ophthalmic Solution is approximately 290 mOsml/kg.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).