药物信息为Lantus (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 1. INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3. DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4. CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 5. WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- 6. ADVERSE REACTIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 12 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- 13 NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- 外部链接相关的Lantus (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
An excess of insulin relative to food intake, energy expenditure, or both may lead to severe and sometimes prolonged and life-threatening hypoglycemia. Mild episodes of hypoglycemia can usually be treated with oral carbohydrates. Adjustments in drug dosage, meal patterns, or exercise may be needed.
More severe episodes of hypoglycemia with coma, seizure, or neurologic impairment may be treated with intramuscular/subcutaneous glucagon or concentrated intravenous glucose. After apparent clinical recovery from hypoglycemia, continued observation and additional carbohydrate intake may be necessary to avoid recurrence of hypoglycemia.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).