药物信息为Nonstandardized Allergenic Products (ALK-Abello, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- 外部链接相关的Nonstandardized Allergenic Products (ALK-Abello, Inc.)
- Treatment Sets: 3 and 4 vial sets in serial dilutions prepared for therapy.
- Maintenance vials: 5 mL and 10 mL vials.
- Concentrate in multiple dose vials:10 mL and 50 mL, single antigens or specified mixtures, potency expressed in PNU/mL (up to and including 100,000 PNU/mL) or W/V (up to and including 1:10 W/V), aqueous or in 50% glycerin, to be diluted prior to use. 1:10 w/v short ragweed extracts contain = 300 units/mL of AgE.
- Sterile Diluent for Allergenic Extracts (Phenol Saline) is supplied in vials of 4.5 mL, 9.0 mL, 30 mL and 100 mL.
To maintain stability of allergenic extracts, proper storage conditions are essential. Bulk concentrates and diluted extracts are to be stored at 2o to 8o C even during use. Bulk or diluted extracts are not to be frozen. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the vial label.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).