药物信息为Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc): DESCRIPTION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Patient Information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 5 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 16.7 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 mL Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mL Carton
- 外部链接相关的Paclitaxel Injection (Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc)
Paclitaxel injection is a clear, colorless to slightly yellow viscous solution. It is supplied as a nonaqueous solution intended for dilution with a suitable parenteral fluid prior to intravenous infusion. Paclitaxel injection is available in 30 mg (5 mL), 100 mg (16.7 mL), 150 mg (25 mL), and 300 mg (50 mL) multidose vials. Each mL of sterile nonpyrogenic solution contains 6 mg paclitaxel, 527 mg of polyoxyl 35 castor oil, NF, 2 mg of anhydrous citric acid, USP and 49.7% (v/v) dehydrated alcohol, USP.
Paclitaxel is a natural product with antitumor activity. Paclitaxel is obtained from Taxus species. The chemical name for paclitaxel is 5ß,20-Epoxy-1,2a,4,7ß,10ß,13a-hexahydroxytax-11-en-9-one 4,10-diacetate 2-benzoate 13-ester with (2R,3S)-N-benzoyl-3-phenylisoserine.
Paclitaxel has the following structural formula:
Paclitaxel is a white to off-white crystalline powder with the empirical formula C47H51NO14 and a molecular weight of 853.9. It is highly lipophilic, insoluble in water, and melts at around 216–217° C.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).