药物信息为Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.): 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 7 DRUG INTERACTIONS
- 9 DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 14 CLINICAL STUDIES
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - clinic pack carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL- trade box wallet
- 外部链接相关的Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) tablet, 1.5 mg, for oral use (Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
Drugs or herbal products that induce enzymes, including CYP3A4, that metabolize progestins may decrease the plasma concentrations of progestins, and may decrease the effectiveness of progestin-only pills. Some drugs or herbal products that may decrease the effectiveness of progestin-only pills include:
- St. John’s wort
Significant changes (increase or decrease) in the plasma levels of the progestin have been noted in some cases of co-administration with HIV protease inhibitors or with non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
Consult the labeling of all concurrently used drugs to obtain further information about interactions with progestin-only pills or the potential for enzyme alterations.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).