药物信息为Sandostatin LAR Depot (octreotide acetate for injectable suspension) (Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation): 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- 2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 3 DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- 4 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 10 OVERDOSAGE
- 11 DESCRIPTION
- 12 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- 16 HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- 17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- 外部链接相关的Sandostatin LAR Depot (octreotide acetate for injectable suspension) (Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation)
Patients with carcinoid tumors and VIPomas should be advised to adhere closely to their scheduled return visits for reinjection in order to minimize exacerbation of symptoms.
Patients with acromegaly should also be urged to adhere to their return visit schedule to help assure steady control of GH and IGF-1 levels.
**Trademark of Thomson Healthcare, Inc.
Sandostatin LAR® Depot vials are manufactured by:
Sandoz GmbH, Schaftenau, Austria
(Subsidiary of Novartis Pharma AG, Basle, Switzerland)
The diluent syringes are manufactured by:
Solvay Pharmaceuticals B.V.
Olst, The Netherlands
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
East Hanover, New Jersey 07936
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).